Friday, August 13, 2010

Just checking in. Have gotten a lot accomplished in the house recently.

Dave finished the tub drain last night so I got to take a warm relaxing bath :)
It was heavenly. I must say, nothing is nicer than a brand new clean bath tub.

I have been working on completing the built-in cabinets in the kitchen in what was the "hole". I'll post before and current pics when I get home tonight. I'm quite happy with our progress.

Pregnancy symptoms have gotten weird. Still have indigestion, a lot. Now though lower back aches have started to plague me, which is quite distracting at work. I read that as your uterus expands, your center of gravity changes and that can cause your back to protest. Little Sophia wants to by my center of gravity, which is only fitting because soon she will be the center of David and I's universe.

Here is the weird symptom though: I itch. Big time. Like, going out of my mind itch. The bottom of my feet and the palms of my hand itch something terrible. Hopefully this symptom goes away soon. It's maddening sometimes.

Also, I think I'm going to have to do away with my contacts. My eyes itch too and my contacts are becoming more and more uncomfortable. My darling husband took me to order glasses yesterday. Hopefully they are ready soon, I can't wait to give my eyes a break.

Don't get me wrong, I'm loving being pregnant. I can't wait to start feeling Sophie :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment