Sunday, August 8, 2010

Getting more excited by the minute!

I'm on my way home from Dave's cousin's wedding in Beaver Falls, PA (6 hr drive.. Yuck!).

My favorite part was all the babies! Dave is one of the youngest of ALOT of cousins and most of his cousins have several kids. They are all beautiful and smart and hilarious. Each time one said something clever I got more and more excited that our little one will be joining us soon.

Sophia, (or Oliver if my intuition is wrong), I can't wait to hold you in my arms and kiss your face. I can't wait to show you to the world and to see your smile. I've never been so excited in my life, and I love you so much already that I can't imagine how much my love will grow when I first see you.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment