Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I have been sitting in the waiting room of my OBGYN for over an hour, so I thought I'd take this opportunity to catch everyone up.

I am now in my 21st week of pregnancy, more than half way! Sophia has been making herself known often by kicking and moving which I just love.

Our bathroom is almost finished the remodel and our siding has been ordered and will be ready for us to install over the holiday weekend. Once that is finished, only the kitchen remodel is left before the house goes up for sale! Very excited to sell this house and pay off our debt and start raising our baby girl. :)

I also can't wait to get in a new house so
I can start working on Sophia's nursery. We have picked out many little ideas and hope it will all come together quickly once we have a room to put it in. Moving is going to be hard pregnant (or with a newborn) but less debt means less stress and ultimately a better situation for Sophie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment