Friday, April 23, 2010

Dave and I met on our first day of college at the University of New Haven. We have been best friends ever since.

After we graduated in the spring of 2006, we moved down to my parent's house and spent a few months in their RV parked in the driveway. As soon as we could afford to, we moved to a little one bedroom apartment together.

On February 1st 2008, David took me to check on our letterbox and tricked me into thinking someone left clues to another in our box. He let those clues lead me to a hollow tree stump where he knealt in the mud ( it was raining ) and asked me to be his wife.

We were married in Philadelphia on the Wissahickon Creek on September 14th 2008.

David is amazing. He is sweet as a man can be and truly spends each day making me happy. He even cooks and cleans without me saying a word. His support has gotten us this far and I love him more than I can express.




-- Post From My iPhone



-- Post From My iPhone

Location:Mr. Wonderful

0 comments:

Post a Comment